24 Hours in Istanbul

If there is one place that makes me feel regret because I didn't spend enough time to explore, it must be Istanbul. Although I could smell the Black Sea from few miles away when I took the ferry on Bhosporus, was astonished by the impressive architecture of Blue Mosque and Ana Sofia, heard the hustle and bustle of the bargaining sessions between local sellers and tourists at Grand Bazaar market, witnessed the beauty of Turkish ladies, tasted the sweetness of Baklava, took a stroll along the famous Istiklal street, but still, they are not the most convincing description of Istanbul that a good traveler could come up with. I mean, even those who haven't been to this city would probably know all the stuff I'm talking about, nah? Therefore, it is highly recommended to visit Istanbul at least three days to understand at most of what this city has to offer.

























0 Comments