The Heavenly Markets

London is definitely a heaven for a super-flea-market-fan like me. It has plenty of markets with lots of cool things to offer. Whether you are looking for unique stuffs, vintage dresses, antique trunks, beautiful flowers, or even the British traditional foods, London markets are the right place to go. One of the famous markets that I visited is Old Spitalfields Market. Since the first time I came, I couldn't stop 'aww'ing every stuffs I saw and ended up shopping some.





Most people may prefer to spend their time in Oxford Street, where Topshop, H&M, River Island, Urban Outfitters, Selfridge's, Reiss and many other branded stores, show off their glamorous mannequins along the street. I won't deny a pleasant feeling in my every single visits there, but hey, London is known for its flea markets and they offer something beyond your imagination!
It's pretty sad that I couldn't visit the other markets (which were already written down in my itinerary) because of my limitation of time. For those of you who are planning to go there, here are the other must visit markets ; Columbia Road Flowers Market, Bricklane Market, Camden Lock Market, and Portobello Market. Enjoy! ♥




0 Comments