inspirations.

Here are the things that awfully inspiring me today :


1. Ballet shoes and vintage suitcase are the perfect combination
2. Make your bedroom looks prettier with some vintage postcards and spice up your wall with a fancy wall sticker


3. You never get wrong when you are in France


4. I'm being loved by either macaroons, a cup of tea, any kind of ribbons or polaroids!


5. I wish someday I have this super sweet and cozy room


6. Knitting a shawl accompanied by a cup of hot chocolate with some marshmallow on it, excellent!


7. I want those adorable bird cage!


8. I really loooveeee this movie and never get bored to watch it for many times


9. What a beautiful dress, isn't it?


10. I want this bunch of pink roses!


11. Super awesome mailbox that I have ever seen


11. Everything is perfect! The socks, the heels and also the flowers.


12. Fifi Lapin in London? Fascinating!

0 Comments