10.10.10


It's been a while since I wrote the last post in here cause there are many assignments that have made me crazy! 

Well, last Saturday there was a big event which held by the students from the Faculty of Fine Arts and Design. They named it Pasar Seni ITB, and only happens once in every four years!


 


The magnificent decorations were made inside the campus either along the Ganeca road




Many famous artists also participating to show off their artworks 


I wondered of how could they make the car framework from the buttons! 
it's one of my favorite part, though

  


P.S : believe me, your face looks more foolish when you took it right on there, Sir!  :p

 


I heart this creatively painted Vespa!

 

Even the gas cylinders were hung precisely perfect



 Each thing was made with different meaning and purpose 



 The festival was very crowded







This is also my favorite part, the Bicy-hill!






I'm totally supporting the Anti Plastic Bag campaign!




Beside the astonish artwork and decoration, there were also 
 many fascinating stuffs that made me couldn't keep the money stay on my wallet!




I'm with my stylish girls 

 



and...the day was ended with the beautiful kites flying in the exquisite evening sky,
see you in the next four years! 

0 Comments